Why dosent my child have access to the game room?

Default Why dosent my child have access to the game room?

It blocks him from game room tab but allows him access to all other tabs?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Tracy. You might need to set his time limits (or indicate that you don't want him to have limits).

Log in to your parent account. Select Student's Timer Settings under Make Changes to My Account and then click Ready to Make Changes. Select your student's name from the dropdown menu a the left.

Now set the minimum lesson time and indicate whether that setting should be in effect just for today or until you change it again. The minimum lesson time is the amount of time you want your student to have to work on lessons before they can access the playground.

Next, set the maximum playground time and indicate whether that setting should be in effect just for today or until you change it again. The maximum playground time is the longest you want your student to be able to play on the playground before their access to the playground is blocked. When they have spent that amount of time on the playground, they must again work on lessons for the minimum lesson time you have set before accessing the playground again.

If you do not care, you can set them as "No Lesson Time" and "Unlimited".

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!