Worksheet grading?
    wingsof_freedom is offline Junior Member

Default Worksheet grading?

I'm sure this is answered somewhere, but I can't seem to find it and I'm getting frustrated searching. Do I grade the worksheet and enter the grade somewhere, or is the worksheet a reinforce of the work they do online and I just record the time we spent on it?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

There is no way to record worksheet grades online. If you need a grade for some reason, you can keep a separate gradebook for the worksheets (on paper) and average that in with the online grade.

If my child does well with the online portion of the lesson, I don't have her do the worksheet. We only use the worksheets for extra practice. Everyone uses them differently.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Hey I have a question and thank you in advance! Where can I find answer keys to the worksheets? Also, Can my student pause videos during the lessons instead of having to completely stop it and start all over? Thanks so much!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Heather, Time4Learning provides lessons in a large variety of formats. Some of the videos can be paused and some can't. If they can be paused, there will be a pause near the bottom of the window. ||

Log in to your parent account and access the lesson plans in the right sidebar. Within the lesson plans, there are answer sheets to some things (mostly worksheets and tests). May of the actual lessons do not have answer keys, because the way they are presented depends on your student's response.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

amilks is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Worksheet Grading - High School

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Heather, Time4Learning provides lessons in a large variety of formats. Some of the videos can be paused and some can't. If they can be paused, there will be a pause near the bottom of the window. ||

Log in to your parent account and access the lesson plans in the right sidebar. Within the lesson plans, there are answer sheets to some things (mostly worksheets and tests). May of the actual lessons do not have answer keys, because the way they are presented depends on your student's response.

Are there any graded worksheets to go by for High School? I am having a hard time finding any help or resource when it comes to the High School curriculum on the website.