Hi

Thread: Hi

momof3girls808 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Hi

Hi everyone...my name is Jonna and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here. I am a mom of 3 girls. My oldest will be 12, my next girl will be 3 and my youngest is 2. I love to spend time with them and my husband. I was born and raised here in Hawaii. Can't wait to get to know everyone!

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

HI!! So glad that you came into the HI forum to say HI!!! Hoping that we can get some of the members in the forum to start chiming in more!! Until then I am here hehe I have two boys one of which just came back from DMV to get his permit and he didn't pass he is totally bummed out!!

Can't wait to hear more about you all!!
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

sherryw is offline Junior Member

Hi and welcome! We are on the Big Island and are homeschooling our only son. I can't imagine homeschooling more! LOL! He keeps us plenty busy.

mrspeterkin is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi everyone

My names whitney I have 3 girls 5, 2 and 7 months... I live on the island of oahu on the MCBH. I am just now starting the homeschooling program =).. Looking forward to meeting you all!

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi everyone. I just wanted to give a brief introduction here. I am the new moderator of this forum. My name is Kathi. I am homeschooling my ten year old son. He is between fourth and fifth grade. We got a bit behind last year with a move and a remodel job so we are playing catch up now. My son has never been to school and according to him he will never go. He loves Mom School as he calls it. I also have five grown children and eight grandchildren. Three of my grandchildren are homeschooled as well.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

JimmiButler Guest

Quote Originally Posted by momof3girls808 View Post
    Hi everyone...my name is Jonna and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone here. I am a mom of 3 girls. My oldest will be 12, my next girl will be 3 and my youngest is 2. I love to spend time with them and my husband. I was born and raised here in Hawaii. Can't wait to get to know everyone!
    Hi , I would love to find some one for my Child to have as a pen pale and maybe even me . She is 11 going to be 12 next march . I am loving the homeschooling but I also want her to meet new people from all over . Thank you . If you want to I can send you are address we live in Sedalia mo. Thank you and God be with you