Are there homeschooling stores you like in your area?
    pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Are there homeschooling stores you like in your area?

Hi Everyone

I was thinking that everyone might like to see a list of any stores that you all use in your local area that you like. So please post their name and city (and any other info that might be useful), these can include used book stores that have great deals on reading, curriculum books, actual homeschool specialty stores, teacher supply store (who are open to the public), or even yearly sales at the libraries!

Help us all save some money and make our schools filled with books!

Happy shopping!
    Michelle
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure

MamaOf3 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Borders is having an "Educator" discount week in March. Grab your coupon at the store! Proof of homeschooling form may be required during purchase (form filled out with local school should be fine).

So far Teachers Plus by the Costco off of H2 has been working well for us...yet online sites has done us wonders for FREE stuff (aaamath.com or aaaspell.com) I have more if amyone is interested.

Justine (:

pandahoneybee is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I forgot about Barnes and Noble has a Educator Discount Card too, they even have weeks where you can get more off non-school items (cds,dvd, games)
    Same goes with BN you have to have your proof of homeschooling but they let you buy online with the discount as well, which is better than dragging the kids with you
    sometimes;0)

thanks Justine for getting this post going!
    pandahoneybee
    My personal blog- Pandahoneybee's Homeschooling Adventure