4 classes at a time, what if student finishes early?
    foxbridgeacademy is offline Junior Member

Default 4 classes at a time, what if student finishes early?

I understand that the $30/mo. covers 4 classes but what if my student finishes his Science class in 6 months, can we move on to the next course in Science without extra charge? We school year round, is there any issues with using the program through the summer as usual not as a summer school?

my3luvbugs is offline Forum Moderator

If your child finishes a class then you just add in another.. so in this case.. the next Science. It is still $30 a month for up to 4 classes. If you are doing 4 classes but want to add in a 5th that is where the extra cost comes into play.

You can use the curriculum however you like. Normal school term, year round. If you choose to take a break remember to make your account dormant (there is a small fee per month for record retention) so you don't loose your records.

Quote Originally Posted by foxbridgeacademy View Post
    I understand that the $30/mo. covers 4 classes but what if my student finishes his Science class in 6 months, can we move on to the next course in Science without extra charge? We school year round, is there any issues with using the program through the summer as usual not as a summer school?

foxbridgeacademy is offline Junior Member

Thank- you.