Algebra I questions
    drgnstrm is offline Senior Member

Question Algebra I questions

I haven't used T4L in many years, I have been using T4W and we love it I saw that T4L is now offering high school classes so we are thinking of using it for next year for Algebra I as her math and using the other classes available to supplement. I have searched through the info provided but have some questions hoping someone using it will have the answers:

Can't find it on the site so when we officially sign up for next year will a detail lesson plan that gives me the info on assignments, test, quizzes, worksheets ect be available so I can plan the year out?

Are their assignments, quizzes/tests part of the program or do you need to print off worksheets? (the demo didn't give assignments only instructions and practice questions). Will answer keys be provided?

And is Fraction Fanny in the Algebra 1 program lol, we found her very annoying in the Algebra II lessons and want to be prepared for it?

Thank you in advance
    Happy Homeschooling Dayna

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I'll try to answer your questions as best I can. I have no clue about Fraction Franny, sorry! You should be able to see the lesson plans now. The quizzes and tests are online. Sometimes there are worksheets to print if you choose to do so, however, they are not required.

https://www.time4learning.com/homesc..._algebra1.html

https://www.time4learning.com/homesc...math.html#alg1

Maybe someone else has more info.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

I saw that but that just gives me more of a summery of each chapter. I was looking for something like a scope and sequence like this 4th Grade Math Lesson Plans - Time4Learning that breaks it down so it can be worked out in a lesson plan schedule. But thank you.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Dayna, I found the detailed lesson plans here. I had to log on using the parent login to access it. Hope this is what you are looking for.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

thank you that is exactly what I am looking for