answer keys???

Thread: answer keys???

Jeray is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default answer keys???

I am unsure where to find answer keys for the work my daughter is doing. For example, in Geography, we print pages and she does all the work but how do I grade them?

Thank you for all the help,
    Jeray

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome! Log in to your parent administration account, then look on the right under "parent resources" and click on "lesson plans." From there, you can click on the grade level and subject, and for any activities/quizzes that have answer keys, you'll see a little icon to click. It says "view." Hope that helped.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

That answer was indeed helpful -- thanks!

However, are there quite a lot of worksheets without answer keys?

I was looking for the answer key for "Sister Disciplines" (US History II) HS112 but don't see one. I understand it would be difficult to have the computer automatically grade fill-in-the-blank type questions instead of simple multiple choice, but how are we to grade these without even a hint of an answer key?

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I wish I could answer why some don't have answer keys...it could be that those particular activities are subjective or have more than one satisfactory answer? I'm sorry.

What I can say, is the T4L customer support is excellent and very helpful. You can contact them via the contact form on the website, or by calling (888) 771-0914.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!