Answers on quizzes
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kpawlu00

Thread: Answers on quizzes

Default Answers on quizzes

On a quiz, I am able to see which questions were wrong, and which incorrect answers were selected. How do I see what the correct answers were?

Also, are there keys available for the assignments? Where are these located?

Thank you!
    Toriee4384 likes this.

amosobie is offline Junior Member

I have this same question. I have three kids who are now using T4L and this is incredibly frustrating for me as a parent....especially in pre-calculus where math is not my strong suit. I need to know what the correct answers are in order to help him. Anyone out there who can help with the above stated question?

I just posted the same question. Have either of you found a solution yet?

lac.ddclc is offline Member

Hi. My son just started high school this past week, so I'm new to navigating this site too. I found that if I go to the lesson plans from the home page, then select the subject I need, There are links to the answer keys.

Parent Dashboard > Go to Lesson Plans > High School > Subject > View link in Answer Key Column.

My only concern is that sometimes I can't find the link for the chapter test answer keys. Sometimes it's in the AK column; sometimes it's in the chapter header; and sometimes I don't see it at all.