Assign activities
    cmkobe is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Assign activities

I will in all likelihood be pulling my 9th grader out of the public school and finish out the year in homeschool. Next year is up for discussion.

At any rate, I have figured out where he should start with the material in each of the classes, and go all the way through the end of the year. I figured we need to do 2 or 3 activities a day in each class to make it through.

Can I assign these activities to him? I'd like him to not have to work off a printed copy but rather have the activities in his schedule somewhere and they just come up when he logs in .

Thanks

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

If you set your plan as your student's default, there will be a tab when he logs in that is labeled Activity Plan. He can check beneath it to see what you want him to do, and he can click the little box to mark off each item as he completes it.

He will always have access to the entire curriculum. This works sort of like giving your student a whole textbook, along with a list that says things like, "Read chapter seven and answer the questions on page 215."

Here are detailed instructions for using the Activity Planner. Please let us know if you have more questions.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!