Bumping up to High School classes, will we loose 8th grade work in process?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hearthstone_academy

Thread: Bumping up to High School classes, will we loose 8th grade work in process?

mamabear72 is offline Junior Member

Default Bumping up to High School classes, will we loose 8th grade work in process?

Hello all, We've decided to bump up to High School because T4L doesn't offer much for 8th grade. Has anyone done this yet? And if so did your student loose all prior 8th grade completed work or do we still have access to a grade lower as we did before? Thank you in advance! The Wallen Family

Anniece is offline Junior Member

I just signed my daughter up for High School and it looks like we'll have access to the 8th grade courses.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I just wanted you to know that we don't have all the answers yet, since the high school program is new. I have put in an inquiry, though, and I expect a reply on Monday. I'll post here when I get it.

Thanks for asking!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

When signing up for the high school program, you can choose eighth grade courses as a substitute for any of the high school courses.

If your student has been working in one of the lower levels, they will not lose that information in their Reports.
    bailbrae likes this.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!