Confused Mother

Thread: Confused Mother

priyamakel is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Confused Mother

I am looking for some options for my Son. We'll are moving to Toronto next month. He's in his 6th grade right now. Can some share some good suggestions?

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Confused Mother

Do you mean for curriculum? This is the forum for Time4Learning curriculum, so you might start there. https://www.time4learning.com/educat...th_grade.shtml

priyamakel is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks for sharing the link. Does Time4 Learning provide scholarships? Also, you have any idea about scholarship provided by Cestar High School in Toronto - Scholarship For International Students | Cestar High School Toronto

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi. Time4Learning is a curriculum, not an online school, so they are not a scholarship provider. Think of Time4Learning as a very fun online alternative to renting a big stack of textbooks. The textbook publisher or book store leaves what to do with the material up to you. They might provide a teacher's manual (compare to your parent dashboard on Time4Learning), but they won't insist you use any of the tools or ideas in it. It's for your convenience.

I'm not aware of any scholarships for curriculum.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

jese.beard is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    Do you mean for curriculum? This is the forum for Time4Learning curriculum, so you might start there. https://www.time4learning.com/educat...th_grade.shtml
    Thanks for posting the link.