Considering Home Schooling
    tgrassl is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Considering Home Schooling

Hello,

I am considering home schooling my 10th grader and am having difficulty figuring out all the options available. I am located in Maryland. If anyone would be interested in speaking with me I will provide my phone number.

Thank you,

Terri

MJ510 is offline Member

Default Re: Considering Home Schooling

There are so many different options available to choose from! For those still trying to figure out which curriculum is the best fit for their needs, this may help:

The Homeschool Curriculum Comparison Checklist You Need Right Now

CindaJohnson is offline Junior Member Newbie

Home schooling is a great option and should be considered by parents. Choosing the right curriculum can be tough especially for who are new to home schooling.

ReadingDad is offline Junior Member

My suggestion would be to research available options. Create a list of 3 or 4. Then, list out the pros and cons of all of them. Finally compare them all in relation to each other. When it comes down to it, you want to pick the option that is best for your student. Realizing the magnitude of the decision, we may feel a sense of apprehension. Working this list will help alleviate this apprehension. There's something about seeing the advantages and disadvantages on paper.