Field trip to Cuba - want to come join us?
    jesse is offline Junior Member

Default Field trip to Cuba - want to come join us?

Hello Fellow Time 4 Learning Parents,

I remember back in the day when I was in high school, we used to take field trips every year.
    It was fun hanging out with friends, even if the trip was boring!

But now my kid is in Time4Learning high school, I thought why don't we parents get together and make field trips with our kids - that way they not only participate in language and cultural exchange - but get to socialize together too! (Great for shy kids like mine.)

Would any of you be interested in joining my daughter and I on a trip to Cuba?

President Obama has made it legal as part of a learning/cultural exchange trip.

Guided tours in English are inexpensive, and all inclusive - costs depends on how long you will stay.

You can fly out of any State to Miami, and then connect to a flight in Cuba and we can all "meet" over there.

How fun!

Let me know if you are interested, what dates would work out for you, and I'll post more details and price comparisons from different tour companies for most economical trip for us all.

Lets' enhance our kids learning with some fun social things!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

This kind of thing has the potential to be a wonderful experience! We probably don't need to remind parents of the safety precautions anyone should take before participating in a meet-up. Time4Learning does not screen families who post on its forums.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!