Final Exams
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By lac.ddclc

Thread: Final Exams

YcaMommy is offline Junior Member

Default Final Exams

After looking through all of the high school stuff, I have to tell you that I'm super stoked. Knowing that just a few years ago, this was really just a dream for us all and now it is here! YIPPEE!!!

The one thing that I couldn't find is something along the lines of a final exam. Suggestions on how to handle this? Or do you just skip them? (also, possible I didn't search far enough or could have missed something. my adhd is kicking into overdrive this week. ugh)

lac.ddclc is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by YcaMommy View Post
    "The one thing that I couldn't find is something along the lines of a final exam. Suggestions on how to handle this? Or do you just skip them? (also, possible I didn't search far enough or could have missed something. my adhd is kicking into overdrive this week. ugh)"

I thought the same thing. I think finals are good for seeing how much the student has retained from the whole school year, so I ended up creating final exams for my son in Chemistry and Geometry when he completed those subjects. I took several questions from each chapter test, making sure to include all the questions he originally got wrong to ensure his understanding of the material. It doesn't go in T4L's records, but it went in my records.
    Last edited by lac.ddclc; 12-16-2015 at 11:18 AM.