Help

Thread: Help

Default Help

My daughter has been working all week on her studies and i get on tonight to check her grades and it says N/A on all the assignments the only thing that has a grade is the quiz's, what are we doing wrong??

magicalmomof3 is offline Junior Member

N/A is used when the lesson completed did not have a graded portion for that particular lesson.

Connie Gray Stevens is offline Junior Member

I'm new, but saw a great answer on another thread about grades. Here's the link to that thread. https://www.time4learning.net/forum/k...de-book-23342/

lac.ddclc is offline Member

Hi. My son and I just started using this curriculum for high school this past week, and we've learned quite a bit in understanding how this site works.

If you're referring to the N/A score for Odyssey Writer activities, it is intended that you, as the parent and primary teacher, grade your student's work, however we parents cannot incorporate our grades into the score report. If you look at the link for the OW activity in the lesson plan, it provides you with a rubric you can use for grading your child's work. Some activities use different rubrics. Since T4L is a curriculum and not a school, if you want to use your own grading system for those activities, that's fine too. Either way, it requires a little more record keeping outside T4L than I originally thought.