taratinkmadd is offline Junior Member

Question HELP!! New 9th grade mom.

Homeschool this year was not planned and I feel like I am constantly chasing my tail because I am unprepared. We have been doing Time4Learning for three weeks now and I have developed some questions. Any help is truly appreciated!! 1) Can they retake quizzes? 2) Are there answer keys for the worksheets that the students complete? If not, do we parents go into the lesson to get the answers? 3) While the kids are taking a quiz, can they go back into the lesson at the same time? Goodness, I know I dumped on you guys. Thank you in advance for all the help!

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: HELP!! New 9th grade mom.

Hi and welcome! I will try to help with some of the questions.

Your student can absolutely retake the quizzes. It's important to note that the student report will keep both scores and you'll get an average for the final score. The only way to pull one of the scores is to use your own grade book, which a lot of us do so we can include outside classes and other activities.

You can find answer keys in the parent admin under the lesson plans. Here's a direct link: https://www.time4learning.com/App/Ad...DashBoard.aspx

You can't look back at a lesson while taking a quiz...although, with the ability for parents to preview lessons from the parent admin, you might be able to have the lesson open under your account on another computer (up to 8th grade). You will find the preview option on the left side of the lesson plan page linked above.

I usually make my kids take notes that they can use during the quiz.

Hope that helps!

taratinkmadd is offline Junior Member

Default Re: HELP!! New 9th grade mom.

Robin,

Thank you so much! I appreciate it. Your information was helpful!