High School Lesson Plan
    tennismom is offline Junior Member

Default High School Lesson Plan

This is the second time I am asking this question. I have also called and no one ever called me back. My son is in high school and when I go to parents login and either go to lesson plan on the right hand side of the screen or to lesson previewing at the bottom and click on that lesson plan, I can not print out the student worksheets. Both of these ways give me the answer key to the worksheet. When I asked this question the first time I was told to go to the lesson plan, when I explained that it didn't work I never got an answer back. There were a couple of other people who commented on that link as well and they were never answered either. The only way that I am able to print out the worksheets is to get the LA# from the parent lesson plan and then log in as my son and put the LA# in his launch pad page. Thanks!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

It appears that the worksheets for high school aren't available within the lesson plans. The high school program is new. It could be that adding the worksheets is in progress, or that it was overlooked during the launch of the program. At any rate, thank you for letting us know. I'll report it and let you know when it's expected to be added.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

saja1029 is offline Junior Member

The worksheets can be printed from the student's lesson page (they are part of the lesson - at least in the Geography course).

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

That is good to know. Thanks!
    Joyfully,
    Jackie