Homeschooling Dad "newbie"
    KeithS is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Homeschooling Dad "newbie"

Hello,
    My name is Keith and I am a single dad who is parent of a 14 year old high school student. She is starting her 9th grade classes in home school for the first time. I had heard some very good things about this site as an aid in helping my daughter home school and am open to any ideas or suggestions from parents who have been doing this for awhile. I just wanted to take a minute to stop by the forum and introduce myself and hopefully get to know some other parents who are home schooling high school students for ideas and suggestions.
    Thanks,
    Keith

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, Keith! Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope you and your daughter have a great school year!

The Time4Learning high school program has just been launched. We'd love you to share your experiences with it.

I will introduce myself, though. Three of my six have graduated from our home high school and gone on to college . . . just so you know it can be done! I have a sixteen-year-old junior this year, as well as an eight- and eleven-year-old. The junior is happy to have Time4Learning to use this year. We've used the lower level courses for years.

Please keep in touch!

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Miguel'smom is offline Member
    Blog Entries

I'm Lisa, I just want to say welcome.

MamaToHerRoo is offline Senior Member

Hi! Welcome to T4L. I have a 13 year old who is starting T4L High School this year. We have been using T4L since the middle of first grade. I am so overjoyed that they are now offering high school. My daughter is taking Biology I, Health, World Geography, and one of the middle school sciences. So far my daughter likes the courses but does notice a difference in the intensity of work from the middle school to high school. She is still having to get used to that. We know that T4L works for my daughter and are looking forward to hearing how others use the high school courses.
    Linda
    Homeschooling one for 8 years and counting!