Incorrect Courses?

Default Incorrect Courses?

We are new to Time4Learning and I'm frustrated. My 9th grader was signed up for all but one of the wrong courses yesterday. I made the change, which they said was fixed last night. This morning he logged in and is still signed up for Economics instead of English I. My teacher log-in shows English I, but not his log-in. I called the help number, but no one is answering the phone.

Any advice? This is his second day of school with this program and neither of us are impressed so far.

Candy

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Time4Learning is known for its customer service. I'm surprised no one is answering the phone . . . but maybe I'm not really surprised, since the high school courses just launched, and they are very popular. Once your courses are set up properly, I hope you enjoy it as much as my family is.

Have you tried to change her courses through the "Update High School Courses" feature in your parent login? That is the most efficient way to do this. Changes are made within 24 hours . . . and usually more quickly than that. Log in as a parent, click the Account Info and Updates tab, then scroll down and select Update High School Courses. From there, you can check or uncheck the courses desired.

Please let us know if this doesn't solve your problem.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Robin is offline Senior Member

I switched courses (my fault not theirs) and it was fixed within hours. You will love the high school program when it gets going. Let us know if it gets worked out!

It is fixed now.

Thamks

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!