Lesson Scheduler--SO frustrated!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ktbunch

Thread: Lesson Scheduler--SO frustrated!

ktbunch is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Lesson Scheduler--SO frustrated!

We started school last week. I have my 9th grader using T4L. I was finally able to create & print the schedule for his courses LAST week but this week as I did it...it's giving me grief. It won't print out the schedule *I* created.

Finally 2/3 courses followed the schedule I created but History keeps defaulting to something else. I keep correcting it & hit print & the preview still shows the previous default. UGH!!!!

And each time I keep SAVING the schedules I make...but WHERE or HOW do I find these saved schedules? They have a weird name but I have no idea where to find them.

I do not want to print out the entire year at once...I don't have time to create that...which is why I wanted to do it one week at a time.

So at the moment, it is not going to show him the work I have scheduled for today because it keeps showing that he doesn't have History until Wednesday...kwim?

WHAT am I missing?

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there! So sorry you're having trouble with the scheduler! I don't use it, so I can't give personal experience/advice...but I just went in to create a schedule, and once you do that and hit "save," you should be able to go back into the activity scheduler, click on your student's name, then directly to the right of their name, is a dropbox that says "saved calendar." You can select the saved one that you want to view from there. The most recent saved is always at the bottom. I hope that helped...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

ktbunch is offline Junior Member Newbie

THAT was super helpful thank you.
    bailbrae likes this.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Oh good! I'm so glad! Sometimes I don't use my grown up words correctly.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!