My son retaking a course because his grade wasn't strong enough what do I do
    aprilchaplain is offline Junior Member

Default My son retaking a course because his grade wasn't strong enough what do I do

Do I just reassign,,, or do I have the programmers reassign it to him.

Robin is offline Senior Member

You can retake lessons as many times as needed. Did you need the old grades wiped out?

Can you get rid of old grades?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The reports are for parent information. They provide a percentage score for every completed activity . . . even those that are done more than once. You can use these scores to calculate a "grade" your own way. There are many methods of calculating a grade. For example, some people choose to give more weight to test scores, some average all attempts at each activity, and some take just the highest score from each activity.

Since the reports are intended to be a record of all completed work, you can't delete individual scores. You can, however, contact [email protected] to have the entire account reset. This eliminates all records of progress and scores. Nothing that has been done on that account will be retained, including checked-off icons.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!