Neww and have questions
    amcutestkids is offline Junior Member

Default Neww and have questions

Hi, my 15th year old daughter will begin Homeschooling Sept 2nd and need all advice and tips I can get lol. I think i have an idea of how to keep her portfolio, are there worksheets on the website for High Schoolers that I can print? I cannot seem to find anything on that.

Thanks!

Jan

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi Jan! I don't know that there are any worksheets at the high school level. My son didn't do any...but I only *make* them do worksheets if they are not grasping a concept and are struggling with getting it online. :/
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

SandyKC is offline Junior Member

According to a poster on another thread, "The worksheets can be printed from the student's lesson page (they are part of the lesson - at least in the Geography course)."

Also, the Algebra descriptions say there are worksheets, so hopefully you can find them within the student lesson pages.
    SandyKC
    Veteran Homeschooling Mom and early adopter of T4L, Instructional Designer, Author, and Special Education Advocate @
    LearningAbledKids.com

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SandyKC View Post
    According to a poster on another thread, "The worksheets can be printed from the student's lesson page (they are part of the lesson - at least in the Geography course)."

Also, the Algebra descriptions say there are worksheets, so hopefully you can find them within the student lesson pages.
    Thank you for chiming in! After I answered, I thought I remembered my kiddo doing worksheets, so I went back and found some he had done in his folder (I know...I sound so organized, lol!). In Algebra I specifically, they are indeed located with the lessons and activities. They are called "Authentic Tasks."
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!