Odyssey Writer

Thread: Odyssey Writer

veronica2 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Odyssey Writer

Need help if able pls! I'm getting frustrated by the same problem a few others have posted on in other threads- the writer program--- my son does them and saves them as the mediator said- by clicking turn in. No teachers names are offered up. He turns them in, I log on to parent side and click on everything possible for the assignment that I can and it is all blank. Nothing loads. My settings are all correct as well. I desperately need this program to work and it's been several assignments now.. HELP!
    veronica

reb621 is offline Member

Just have him print them (or save to computer) for you to look over/grade. He should still "submit" them (by clicking "turn in"), though, so that they show completed in his grade reports.

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Hi Veronica,

Rebecca is correct, he does need to click on submit in order for the assignment to be marked completed. The 'teacher names' are fictional because you are actually his teacher and will grade them. I am not sure why they are not showing up for you. Rebecca's suggestion is right on. I also suggest you contact our technical support team for further inquiry. They have a forum here on the site, or you can call customer support for direct contact.

(888) 771-0914
    weekdays from 8:30am to 7:00pm (6pm on Fridays) EST.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie