Printing paper for subjects
    momof4kids is offline Junior Member

Default Printing paper for subjects

Do I need to print out papers for subjects? I know there is to print out for answers for the parents but what do I need to grade?

Thanks

Robin is offline Senior Member

You don't necessarily have to print out anything, but you do have to grade any writing assignments or worksheets.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi! Those answer keys are for the worksheets that are available for some lessons. You can print them from the lesson plans or from your student's account.

To print from the lesson plans, log in to your parent account and click on Go to Lesson Plans under Parent Resources and How-to Videos. The worksheets can be printed right from the lesson plans.

They also can be printed by your student when he or she is logged in to the student account. The worksheets appear beneath the lesson activity icon as a link marked "Resource".

Occasionally, a worksheet will pop up within the lesson itself. There are generally not answer keys for those.

Like every part of the curriculum, the worksheets are optional. My own kids definitely benefited from using the math worksheets along with the online curriculum, though.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

momof4kids is offline Junior Member

So I can I go into my son account and print the worksheets out? I want to be organized for him. If it needs to be printed out I need to it for him. The classes he is taking are Wold History, English II, Algebra 1 and Earth/Space Science. Are any of those classes that need to printed out that you know of?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi, momof4kids. You can find the lesson activities that include printables within the lesson plans/scope and sequence when you are logged in as a parent. You can also print them from there. That's probably easier than logging in as your student and printing them from his account.

In addition, at the high school level, some of the lessons ARE worksheets, and those won't appear as worksheets in the lesson plans. They are usually called Authentic Activities. It's expected that a high school level student will be able to print these as they come up. You can go in ahead of him each day and print them if you need to. Just don't mark any lessons you preview as completed.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Default Re: Printing paper for subjects

I am struggling on how to grade the writing assignments. I found the information on what to grade them on for each assignment in the lesson plan but I cannot find a way to actually enter in a score from the rubric. Is there a way??