Quiz Retakes
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Snoopage
  • 2 Post By katshu2

Thread: Quiz Retakes

Snoopage is offline Junior Member

Default Quiz Retakes

When my child takes a quiz for the second time, I do not see it. She just did a math one with repeating decimals. Her first score was poor and she says she took it again and got an 80. I do not see it.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hmmm. The second quiz should show up in her report. I'm sorry you're experiencing trouble...if you're still having issues this morning, I would definitely contact support. You can use this contact form to email them, or you can call (888) 771-0914.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Snoopage is offline Junior Member

Thank you. I will test this together with her and if we continue to have a problem I will contact support. I appreciate the help.
    bailbrae likes this.

StacyFG is offline Junior Member

I have a quiz-related question. Is there a way to see the right answer once the quiz is taken? My son did poorly on most of his quizzes, but the right answers were nowhere to be found. Therefore, we could not figure out where the break down in understanding was occurring.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StacyFG View Post
    I have a quiz-related question. Is there a way to see the right answer once the quiz is taken? My son did poorly on most of his quizzes, but the right answers were nowhere to be found. Therefore, we could not figure out where the break down in understanding was occurring.
    In your parent admin/login page, you will see a section that says Parent Resources and How-To Videos. Click in that box where it says "View My Tools." Then, on the left in that little sidebar area, click Lesson Plans. From there, click on the grade level and subject you're looking for. Then, you'll see where you can view/print answer keys to quizzes. Hope that helped and wasn't too wordy.
    StacyFG and Reandeau like this.
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!