quiz/test check marks
    Snoopage is offline Junior Member

Default quiz/test check marks

When completing lessons, I am able to see through my daughter's account, check marks for complete lessons. Why are there not check marks on the tests and quizzes?

Snoopage is offline Junior Member

Also, I forgot to add that the ones that are not indicating check marks for completion are not showing up on any of my reports, either. Therefore, it appears to me as if the quiz is not complete. Is this a possible issue or quirk that could stem from her having used google chrome as the browser rather than firefox? Finally, none of the work that she did in odyssey showed up, either. Thank you.

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi there. So sorry you're having trouble. What grade and subject are referring to? My high schooler says his quizzes ARE marked as complete with a check mark. When your daughter is finished with her test/quiz, make sure she clicks the "done" button and does not use the back arrow.

The odyssey writer assignments, she will need to print for you to grade. They get "turned in" in the program so the assignment is marked as complete, but it doesn't actually go anywhere after that because it's parent graded, not program graded. When she is done, she can print and you can grade for spelling/grammar, etc. I hope that helped...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

Kittykat06 is offline Junior Member Newbie

I am having this EXACT problem!!! My daughter is lower school, but a search brought me to this forum. She has taken several quizzes (multiple times) with 100%...but she is not receiving check marks! She is really frustrated! Would love to figure out if it is a glitch or if they don't receive check marks for quizzes!

MeMa is offline Junior Member

We have the same problem. The Tests and Quizzes are not showing up as completed.
    Me, the kids, the dog and the chickens.... Oh and a whole lot of books.
    I smile every day, but some days, life smiles at me and it's a darn good thing. LOL

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
    W. B. Yeats

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

So I went into my son's account to check for check marks, because he was absolutely convinced that he sees them on quizzes and tests, lol. He was mistaken. They aren't there. I even made him do a test over, just to see if he did something wrong. Still no check. I can see why that's frustrating...but, the child can see in their portfolio that they did the test and you can look at their records in your parent login and see that they did the test. I know it's not the same...

I will pass this feedback on and see if it's something that T4L can mention to Compass...
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

My children are still not getting check marks for quizzes either. I just went through a quiz with my middle school daughter, she submitted. There were 2 different "exit" buttons?!?! Becoming frustrated

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

The quizzes and tests do not receive check marks on the icons. They will appear in the reports, and they will get checked off the activity plan (if you created one).

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!