Skipping videos? Student wants to review lessons but can't skip videos?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By erindroid
  • 1 Post By Angela Champion

Thread: Skipping videos? Student wants to review lessons but can't skip videos?

Erin Calder Standage is offline Junior Member Newbie

Question Skipping videos? Student wants to review lessons but can't skip videos?

We are brand new to this, so sorry if this is obvious! She wants to review or go back through a lesson but says that she cannot skip the videos or fast forward through them. Any insight? Thanks much!

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Any lesson that contains a video will have to be played in order to advance the lesson since it is a part of the actual lesson. If there was a way to skip or fast forward, some students would do that the first time they viewed a lesson. Sorry.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

erindroid is offline Junior Member

I can certainly understand that, however it will also keep students from reviewing a lesson, which can help gain a better understanding. They might do mediocre work instead of being able to see what they need to help them do better.
    alwaysinhistime likes this.

Angela Champion is offline Junior Member

I think that with today's technology there has to be a way for videos to be able to be fast forwarded once the assignment is completed. It would help the students that want to take the additional time to study and review a lesson. My daughter has opted out from reviewing a lesson again because the time it would take to watch the whole lesson is just TOO long!
    alwaysinhistime likes this.

cbach23 is offline Junior Member

I agree with you! The way we get around that is for me to sign into my parent account. We are able to fast forward/skip through the lessons once my daughter has completed them, and she can then view them again through my account. This is also great for me because sometimes I need to review, too, in order to help her! Hope that helps a bit.