So What Classes Are You Signing Up For?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mamaneedham is offline Senior Member

Smile So What Classes Are You Signing Up For?

My daughter is now officially enrolled in World History, English, Economics, and Earth/Space Science and we're starting this coming week. I'm excited! (even if she's not looking forward to Back-to-School! )

So what classes are your kids taking? If you've started already, what do you think?
    Mom to five of the world's most incredible kids, and homeschooling all the way!

"If the schools were perfect, I would still homeschool my children - because it isn't about school. It's about families taking back their children and educating them as they see best. School is only a substitute for the real thing."

Nutrition Curriculum For Homeschoolers at NutritionForHealthyKids.com

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

My eldest (starting 9th) is going to take English I, Algebra I, Biology, US History I and Health. Woot! Soooo excited!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

mamabear72 is offline Junior Member

Hello everyone! My daughter is in 8th grade this year but since T4L only offers lang arts/math for that level we're bumping her up to the High School program for English I, Physical Science, Geography and she'll be bumping down and using 8th grade Algebra (dont' think she could swing HS Algebra at this point) Fingers crossed it won't be too difficult We may supplement w/ Eng 8 too, depending on how much writing skills are offered in HS Eng I.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

My HS Junior is very excited to be using English III, Chemistry, Algebra, Health, and Government beginning next month.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

My daughter is taking Algebra, English II, World History, Biology, and Economics/Personal Finance.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

KVallin is offline Junior Member Newbie

How is your daughter officially enrolled? I'm trying to sign my daughter up but it's not available yet.

sharpiemom is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KVallin View Post
    How is your daughter officially enrolled? I'm trying to sign my daughter up but it's not available yet.
    It's available now.

jpenn is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

The official launch date for high school registration is Monday the 19th. You will notice that high school is an available option right now but we highly suggest that you wait until Monday to get started. We are still running a series of tests on all aspects of processing and want to be sure you don’t experience any glitches or issues.
    Joyfully,
    Jackie

saja1029 is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jpenn View Post
    The official launch date for high school registration is Monday the 19th. You will notice that high school is an available option right now but we highly suggest that you wait until Monday to get started. We are still running a series of tests on all aspects of processing and want to be sure you don’t experience any glitches or issues.
    Got the "now accepting high school registrations" email yesterday, though.

leasgayle is offline Junior Member Newbie

Having problems logging on. Have tried everything in help section and have contacted support. Anyone else experience this? My junior son is taking, Physics, Chemistry, Calculus and Economics.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast