Trouble Locating US History II Answer Keys
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GeminiBay

Thread: Trouble Locating US History II Answer Keys

GeminiBay is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Trouble Locating US History II Answer Keys

We have just begun US History II and I am having some trouble locating many of the related answer keys for the Authentic Task assignments. I was able to locate a few in the US History I Lesson Planner, however there are a others that I can not seem to locate. Is anyone else having this same issue or able to offer any advice? There are many examples I've come across so far, but this is just to give a quick idea of what I am experiencing as a challenge when grading the AT's for this subject.

EX: US History II LA#HS111/Answer Key located in US History I LA#H1001
    EX: US History II LA#HS2003/Answer Key can not be located.

Thanks in advance for any help!

katshu2 is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

If there are available answer keys (not all authentic tasks/activities HAVE answer keys), you can find them by logging in to your parent admin account, looking on the right under "parent resources," and clicking "lesson plans." From there, you can click on "high school" then "US History." You'll see an icon that says "view" under the column that says "answer keys." Hope that helped!
    Katie
    Coffee drinker, gadget addict, proud geek.
    Accidentally homeschooling since 2005!

GeminiBay is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thank you for your response.

I was not aware there that "not all authentic tasks/activities" had answer keys available for the assignments. I was aware how to locate the answer keys, however I was finding them in different subjects (ie Answer Keys for US History II authentic tasks/activities are not available in the lesson planner under US History II, but SOME US History II authentic tasks/activities are located in the lesson planner for US History I) which is a bit confusing. I was not sure if this is because they are duplicates (authentic tasks/activities for US History 1/II coded with different LA #'s) or if they are simply misplaced, or not yet added to the lesson planner.

After reviewing the complete lesson planner for US History II, it appears only lessons quizzes, activity quizzes, and Chapter Test Answer Keys are available (at least is the parent lesson planner for this subject). I do not see any available for the
    authentic tasks/activities with US History II, which is unfortunate.
    pleasantfiction likes this.