Weekly Activity Calendar
    tennismom is offline Junior Member

Default Weekly Activity Calendar

I have two questions. 1. At some point when we first started time4learning (just a few weeks ago) I printed out something called "Alec's Weekly Activity Calendar". Now I can't figure out how I printed it out. I have to go to the URL and type in https://www.time4learning.com/App/Ad..._Calendar.aspx Can you tell me how I print this out without going to the URL? 2. Is there any way to print out the worksheets in advance of the lessons through the parent login? The only way that I know to do it is to login to the student id and then go through the lessons???? Thanks so Much!!

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hi!

You can print his schedule through the Activity Scheduler. Log in as a parent, select the Getting Started tab, access the Activity Scheduler, locate his schedule from the dropdown menu, and print.

At the top of the right sidebar within the parent login is a link for lesson plans. The worksheets appear as links in the lesson plans and can be printed from there.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

tennismom is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hearthstone_academy View Post
    Hi!

At the top of the right sidebar within the parent login is a link for lesson plans. The worksheets appear as links in the lesson plans and can be printed from there.

When I go to the Lesson Plan (through the parent login) I select one of his subjects and it pulls up his lesson plans but when I click on the worksheet icons they are the answer sheets, not the actual blank worksheet for the student to use. Am I doing something wrong???

monkey is offline Junior Member

Hi!

You can print his schedule through the Activity Scheduler. Log in as a parent, select the Getting Started tab, access the Activity Scheduler, locate his schedule from the dropdown menu, and print.

I have the same question as the OP. When I go to the activity Scheduler it wants me to create a schedule even though I already did, printed the first week and thought I saved it. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

monkey is offline Junior Member

Hi!

I have the same question as the OP. I'm logged in as a parent but don't see a Getting Started Tab. There is Hints and Resources, Account Info and Updates, Student Records, and Account History. I see the Activity Scheduler in the Account Info and Updates tab but it wants me to create a schedule even though I did that last week (our first week) and printed off last weeks schedule. I want to print this weeks schedule. Do I have to re-create the schedule each week? Thanks if you can help.