Assignments ????
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fairylover

Thread: Assignments ????

kmgm is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Assignments ????

I'm new to T4L. I have been homeschooling my 13 yr old disabled son since August due to bullying. I looked at T4L then but decided to design my own curriculum for him so that I could include kinesthetic to his lesson plans. Recent issues convinced me to homeschool my 11 yr old son also, and I joined T4L for him. I can't figure out how to assign lessons so that they show up under the students assignments in the launch pad. I would love to add T4L as an element to my 13 yr olds multisensory curriculum if someone can help me figure this out

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

The launch pad is designed for use by schools. It does not work with time4learning. Many parents print out a schedule for their students. Or you could write the weeks assignments on a white board or something like that. If you go in under the parent login you will see the activity scheduler at the bottom of the page. You can use that to plan out your activities for the year. Then print it out and give it to your child. Then he will know how many lessons in each subject he is expected to do each day.
    kmgm likes this.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota