Book List

Thread: Book List

Nanascharms is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Book List

Hi All,
    Getting ready for another year of homeschooling with TFL!!! Can't wait, I learn just as much as my dd does! I have been pouring over the forum getting ideas for organization and such and somewhere in here there was a page that had a list of books you could buy to go with the corresponding lessons for LA4.
    I lost the page and for 2 days have been trying to find it. You could click on the book title and it would take you to Amazon (I think) to order it. Does anyone know where it is or was I just dreaming LOL Thanks Carol in VA

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Look at the very bottom of this page. You will see small links that say "First Grade", "Second Grade", and so forth. Click on the grade level in which you are interested. The book list will be near the bottom.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Nanascharms is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Thanks

How did you do that! I think you are a magician Lol I read your blog by the way, thanks for the cookie recipe they were yummy!

Blog Entries

Yes, that's exactly what it is. Magic!

My children have practically LIVED on those cookies.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Kim
    Kim is offline Junior Member Newbie

I still can't find the book list. It's probably right in front of me. I clicked on 2nd grade looked near the bottom, but didn't see it. HELP!

Blog Entries

Language arts focuses on phonics and learning to read through second grade. The ILA activities utilize excerpts from chapter books, so students need to be reading independently first. The ILA activities are part of the language program from fourth grade up, so you won't find book lists below that level.