Do you think T4L'ing will eventually go thru 12th grade?
    MamaMary is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Default Do you think T4L'ing will eventually go thru 12th grade?

I am curious?
    Mary, Child of the King of Kings, Jesus Christ! Wife to best friend and Mama to her four boys 91, 96, 00, 02, Homeschooling since 1998! Come visit us on our blog! http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/MamaMary/

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

That question comes up frequently. Time4Learning founder John Edelson's answer from October, 2006 follows. At this point, I know he is primarily concerned with making the existing program as good as it can be, while not ruling out a high school level in the future.

"Time4Learning only started two years ago. At that time, we only offered PreK-3rd grade. We added 4-5th that first winter and middle school a year later.

"We would like to offer high school but it involves a different type of administration. Also, we need to get familiar with the curriculum and its issues and so far, we are totally maxed out staying on top of the first through eighth.

"So, we are thinking about it but at our current size, we wouldn't be able to administer the high school program effectively. But, maybe next year....

"Compass just added high school but they obtain it from an outside group. We will talk to them at some point."

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Mommydynee is offline Junior Member Newbie

I'd be interested in this too. Is there anything parents could do to help get this going?

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I think it's just a matter of "first things first". Right now, Time4Learning is hard at work on a middle school science program.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!