Don't miss the printable phonics readers.
    hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Don't miss the printable phonics readers.

If you have children who are learning to read, don't miss the cute printable phonics readers. Log in as a parent. Click on Answer Keys and Teaching Guides. Under Kindergarten Language Arts, you will find links to thirteen readers that can be printed out and stapled together, making REAL books for your children to practice reading.

These are coordinated with the kindergarten language arts program, but can be used as supplemental reading for first graders who are not yet proficient in reading . . . or advanced preschoolers.

Sets of readers like this are expensive when purchased alone. This is my five-year-old's summer reading program.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Kim
    Kim is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Readers

Thanks for sharing that information with us.

4fowl is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Phonics Readers

I can't seem to find them, but that may be because I'm very new here. Have the readers been moved? Can you direct me to them? Thanks!

4fowl is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Found the readers!

I found them under the worksheet icon in the Kindergarten Language Arts Lesson Plan grids. These are so nice. I didn't realize they would be full color. I've printed them all already! Thanks for the tip!

Blog Entries

The readers are now accessible through the new lesson plans.

After you have logged in, click on Time4Learning Lesson Plans under the"Additional Resources" heading to view the new Lesson Plans. Locate the Kindergarten Language Arts plans. Locate a lesson activity that references a decodable reader; for example, "Sam and Dad, a Decodable Reader". To the right, you will see a "worksheet" icon (blue square with a "W" on it). Click on that icon to download the reader.

Hope this helps. My daughter keeps these with her regular story books and is still reading them on occasion.

Don't miss all of the wonderful kindergarten material labeled "Guides" in the lesson plans. There are pages of ideas for extension activities for all of the online language lessons and some colorful, fun worksheets at the end of each Guide.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

Blog Entries

Oops, looks like we were posting at the same time. I'm going to leave the more detailed instructions, in case someone else has difficulty locating these.

Glad you like them as well as we do!