How do you show this curriculum to superintendent of schools
    ChrisCrow is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default How do you show this curriculum to superintendent of schools

I am new to time4learning and I have to provide the school with the curriculum I am using.. how do you all explain time4learning and what do you provide for progress reports and such?? HELP a new homeschooling mom.

Christine

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Chris, first of all . . . welcome! We hope to see a lot more of you on the board, and we're looking forward to sharing in your homeschooling experiences.

Here are the lesson plans. Print a copy for each subject at the level your student will be working. This is the scope and sequence that will probably be required initially.

Once your student begins working, print periodic reports. Some parents choose to print each evening, some print weekly, and some print monthly. The Reports can be sorted in a variety of way, depending on your needs.

Don't forget that you can print your student's quizzes and tests by clicking on the percentage grade within the Report.

If you are using the printable worksheets, you can keep those, too.

Writing projects (either Odyssey Writer in the upper grades or Story Creator in the lower grades) can also be printed.

States and districts vary on what they expect. Some combination of the above is usually acceptable. You might want to take samples of the above to your superintendent to make sure.

Oh, and since you said you are a new homeschooler . . . I want to make sure you get a chance to read Time4Learning's Guide to Homeschooling.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!