Info on special needs child
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    starzie44 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2011

    Default Info on special needs child

    I need some information on the Texas State laws for Special needs children with learning disabilities. Where are all the rules and laws that protect my son? He is 18 as of the 6th of this month and Texas State Attorney General wants a date that he will complete his graduation. They want a letter head from his school stating the year he will complete his education. What do I do to be able to produce this letter they want?

  2. #2
    fairylover's Avatar
    fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Blog Entries


    I'm afraid I don't have any idea how you could get a letter like this. You might try just writing a letter stating that your son is now 18 years old and he has completed 12 years of homeschool education or something like that. I suggest you post this request over on the Texas Parent Support Forum and on the Special Needs Forum. I think they might be able to give you better answers than I can. Best wishes in this situation.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts