LA extensions lesson plans
    twinmami01 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default LA extensions lesson plans

A few weeks ago I was able to actually pull up lesson plans for the language arts extensions. It was a pdf file with about 5 days worth of lessons for each unit. I can't seem to find how to get into it now. Does anyone know how I can find them again? I was viewing the 1st grade lessons.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I think you might be referring to the Teaching Guides. They each include five days worth of material.

First, access the new lesson plans. To do this, log in as a parent. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Time4Learning Lesson Plans under the"Additional Resources" heading.

Choose the first grade language arts extensions. Scroll down past the lesson summary. You will see several columns in a blue header. One of the columns is labeled "Guides". Look for the apple icon in that column. Click on it, and the PDF file will open. You will find similar apple icons all the way down the page.

I hope this is what you are looking for. If not, let us know and we'll try again.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

twinmami01 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Thanks so much Kelly. Thats exactly what I was searching for!