Newbie.......and Spelling City ???
    Kdbodie is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Newbie.......and Spelling City ???

HI All,
    I am new to T4L and using it as a supplement to my daughters first grade education. She goes to a private Lutheran school and is getting a great education and I love her teacher. She is just one of those kiddos that loves to learn! She is loving T4L so far and is doing great.
    I am curious as to what the Spelling City membership includes. When I signed up for T4L, it was a bonus to get Spelling City, but I was never guided on how to go about it. The regular membership for Spelling City is free, so it isn't really an incentive to join T4L, so I was assuming that it included the Premium membership...... Does anyone know the details?
    thanks so much,
    Khrystl

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Welcome to Time4Learning. We think this is a great program. We have used it for over five years now as our primary curriculum. You might want to check out the forum for families who are using it as an after school supplement.

I don't have any information about the Spelling City membership. But I will find out and get back to you.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I have the answer to your question but it won't let me send you a private message. Could you please pm me with your email address and I will send you the information.

Thanks,
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota