Please Help

Thread: Please Help

Tinka123 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Please Help

I would like to pull my students out of a charter school, because my 7 yr old is struggling, and I would like to know if I can use time4learning as a sole reference for homeschooling?

I have a 6 yr old in kinder
    and a 7 yr old in 1st

Mandy in TN is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tinka123 View Post
    I would like to pull my students out of a charter school, because my 7 yr old is struggling, and I would like to know if I can use time4learning as a sole reference for homeschooling?

I have a 6 yr old in kinder
    and a 7 yr old in 1st
    I do not know the homeschool laws in TX. You may want to ask over in the TX forum regarding TX law.

If however you just want to know if you can use T4L without supplementing, then that is a question only you can answer. Sure, there are families who only use T4L, but you are the only one who can determine if T4L alone will meet your family's needs.

HTH-
    Mandy
    ds Doodlebug 11yo
    currently homeschooling with an eclectic mess of stuff

homeschool graduates:
    ds Cashew 20yo
    ds Peanut 22yo

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Time4Learning covers the core standards. I have used it with my son since preK. You may have to supplement things like music, art, and physical education. When they are older you will need things like state history as well. As Mandy said, check out the Texas Parent Forum. Go to the drop down menu at the top of the page that says State Forums. Click on that and then click on Texas. Feel free to ask any questions that come up.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota