Question about SOS curriculum
    Susan Barton is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Question about SOS curriculum

I am thinking of purchasing a used SOS homeschool curriculum for the computer. Does anyone know if a used computer curriculum will work?
    Just wondering, since the serial number will already have been registered to the original owner: will it function on my computer also? Will usability be
    limited? Appreciate any help from homeschooling moms with knowledge about this issue. Thanks so much.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I'm afraid I don't know anything about that program at all. We have only used time4learning. And we are happy with it. Hopefully someone else will be able to answer your questions.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

Michael Puckett is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Barton View Post
    I am thinking of purchasing a used SOS homeschool curriculum for the computer. Does anyone know if a used computer curriculum will work?
    Just wondering, since the serial number will already have been registered to the original owner: will it function on my computer also? Will usability be
    limited? Appreciate any help from homeschooling moms with knowledge about this issue. Thanks so much.
    Normally a program can be installed on at least 2-3 computers before there may be a problem with using the SN multiple times and I wouldn't imagine any limitations. That's how normal programs work, this 1 specifically I wouldn't see being any different. You could probably contact the company that makes it and ask them also.
    Last edited by Michael Puckett; 01-01-2013 at 07:57 PM.

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

That's great advice Michael. Ask the company.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota