Question regarding changes
    gulfmiss is offline Member Newbie

Default Question regarding changes

We recently implemented some parent suggestions. Here's what changed....

Lesson Plans - Many parents asked for more curriculum information for planning purposes. We have posted our lesson plans. (language arts and math are up, science and social studies are in progress). Visitors who are evaluating Time4Learning find the information very helpful.

This was part of an e-mail that I received yesterday from T4L and it mentions new lesson plans. I only skimmed the first page or so and compared it to what I'm using now and I couldn't tell any big difference---so, I'm confused! Did I just not read far enough??? I was checking out the 4th grade language arts and math. The note indicated that those two were up already. Sorry to be a pain.

hearthstone_academy is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Time to update those automated emails! That refers to the OLD new lesson plans. The ones we are using now WERE new at one point, and I think that's when that email was composed. (In fact, at first, there were no lesson plans at all.) I'm sorry it's confusing. I'll let someone know.

Mom of six . . . current students and homeschool graduates. Enjoying using Time4Learning since 2006!

gulfmiss is offline Member Newbie

Default Changes

Well, I feel better!! LOL

I thought maybe I'd lost my mind! I had read that the new lesson plans were supposed to be up in February, then I got that e-mail and thought that the changes were being implemented sooner than expected. I'll just wait patiently for the real new ones then! LOL

Thanks for clearing up everything!