Scheduling changes

Default Scheduling changes

I am new to this and I have created an activity schedule for my son for the year. I can't figure out how to change the schedule so that he doesn't have any assignments over Thanksgiving or Christmas. Can anyone tell me how to change this?

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I'm afraid I do not know how to do this. But I did not want to leave your question unanswered. I will check to see if I can find an answer for you.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I asked your question of several staff members of time4learning. What I am told is that there currently is no way to put breaks into your schedule. They said this question has been asked numerous times so they are sure it is on someone's To Do list. It just hasn't been done yet. One mom said, "what I would do is make a schedule with the dates I wanted to start and end the school year. Do the number of activities the schedule suggests, up until break time. Then start the schedule over...from the day break is over until the end of the school year. That sounds convoluted. But it's the reason I don't use a schedule. :/" Since we are so close to the winter holidays, you might want to just work on several lessons per day until after the holidays and then set up a schedule. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota