Vocabulary & Spelling City Membership through T4L?
    BoandGin is offline Junior Member

Default Vocabulary & Spelling City Membership through T4L?

Hi! I'm a new homeschooling mom (4 days in, now!) and just heard about Spelling City today. In reading in another thread, it sounded as if a membership to Spelling City is included in our Time4Learning Membership? Is that correct? I didn't find that, so I signed up for the free membership for now, but do we get the premium membership as a T4L member? Did I misunderstand it? Both seem to be fantastic resources.

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks!
    Ginger

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I believe that the membership to Spelling City was offered as a promotion at one time. That was a limited time offer.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota

mvw0717 is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Premium Membership to Spelling City is Separate from T4L

The premium membership is a separate payment made to Spelling City. I have it and renewed for a 2nd year. $29.99 for up to 5 students. I can make assignments and save test results.

Quote Originally Posted by BoandGin View Post
    Hi! I'm a new homeschooling mom (4 days in, now!) and just heard about Spelling City today. In reading in another thread, it sounded as if a membership to Spelling City is included in our Time4Learning Membership? Is that correct? I didn't find that, so I signed up for the free membership for now, but do we get the premium membership as a T4L member? Did I misunderstand it? Both seem to be fantastic resources.

Any information is appreciated.

Thanks!
    Ginger

fairylover is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

You can do a lot with the free membership but of course the premium membership is even better. I love the holiday specific spelling lists this time of year.
    Kathi Homeschooling Mama to Twelve year old Dakota