Hi and welcome to the Illinois forum!
    crstarlette is offline Senior Member

Default Hi and welcome to the Illinois forum!

Welcome to the Illinois forum! I am your moderator, and am thrilled to be here, helping those of you in Illinois get more info on homeschooling, answering your questions when possible, and supporting your journey however I can. If you are a new homeschooler, and are looking for info on homeschooling in Illinois be sure to visit our state page. And if you have updates, events, or just want to chat, please visit this forum often and share with us!!

kowgirl510@yahoo.com is offline Junior Member

Hello! I am here in IL. too! I have been hsing my sons since the beginning. age 7, & age 9. We are having so much foun with T4L, I am so happy to have found it!!

mi escuelita is offline Junior Member

Hi! I just started with my little one, seem very easy he is prek level 2, Hopefully finish soon at the time of normal school, we're planing to give homeschool to my big girl (9years) next year this August, but we're planing to move on november of the state, so I want to know what to do? do I have to go to the district to tell them or what?

clynnd is offline Junior Member

Hello, my name is Crystal and I just moved to IL. My kids are currently 2 and 10 months, but I am already working with my daughter and plan to homeschool both of my kids. Hope to get to know you all better as we go along in our homeschooling paths.

HollyGO is offline Junior Member Newbie

Hi, I'm Holly. We have been homeschooling since "preschool". My daughter is now 6 =)

I just recently started t4l about half a year ago and just ventured over here now.
    I do it for the homeschooling