Home schooler from North Western Illinois
    queenof4heartz is offline Junior Member

Red face Home schooler from North Western Illinois

I'm brand new to this home schooling thing & I am looking for other home schoolers to get together with in North Western Illinois. My children are 14 (boy), 13 (boy), 9 (girl), & 6 (boy). Please let me know if any of you are interested!!! Thank you!

vinnys_mom is offline Junior Member

Hi! Where in NWIllinois are you? I'm in Rockford with a 12 yr old boy I have been HS'ing since 2014. He's the youngest of 5 (the others are grown and all but one has moved out).

I'm Laurie... Nice to meet you!

Unregistered Guest

Default New to Lakemoor

Hello! Nice to meet you. My family just moved to the area from North Carolina and we would love to meet up some time. Logan is 15

Andrea

Unregistered Guest

Smile New homeschooler

We are brand new to homeschool, like as of today, We are in Mercer County in Illinois. We have a daughter Emily age 12, in the 6th grade. We welcome all the helpful information about getting started.
    Thanks Denisa

Default Re: Home schooler from North Western Illinois

Hello everyone. I'm in the Northern area and just started today. I have an 11yr old who I pulled. I just called the school board and informed them. I was told there was nothing else I had to do if he was below grade 7? Anyone else experience anything different? I would love to plan a group outing sometime in the spring. I may be putting together a computer science / art = graphic arts lesson plan that would be good for ages 11 - 17 if anyone is interested. Good luck to all!

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Home schooler from North Western Illinois

Welcome to the area! Sky High Volleyball in Crystal Lake offers classes weekday and weekend for 1st graders-8th graders. Programs range from starter programs, club sports, open gym and more. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in the office at 815-356-0006. You can also visit our website Sky High Volleyball
    Volleyball is a great way to meet new people and get great exercise.