Just wanted to introduce myself

Default Just wanted to introduce myself

Hello, my name Kara and we live in southern Illinois. We are new to homeschooling and T4L. I am also new to forums, just trying to figure out how all this works. I am currently using T4L to help homeschool our 12 year old and going to start our 3 year old on T4L once I get the hang of things. We are looking forward to our new adventure in the world homeschooling.

lovehmschlg is offline Forum Moderator

Hi, Kpowers.

I'm sorry this is late in getting back to you. We've just started monitoring the state forums again after noticing that there have been questions left unanswered. We were thinking the state forums would be used more for families getting to know each other and spreading information on local events and activities.

I was thinking of copying your post over to one of our other forums, like Getting Started with Time4Learning, but then I thought I could just provide you with the link. You've probably been using T4L a few weeks now and may be more comfortable with the program, or may even have some specific questions you may like to ask at the forum. Here is a link to all the different Time4Learning Parent forums, so you can choose which one to visit. You may want to start by introducing yourself at the New Member Introduction.

In the meantime, let me leave you with a link to the Guide to Homeschooling and Time4Learning Hints and Helps, which will help you navigate the site more easily, like how to change grade levels or use the progress reports or teaching guides.

I look forward to seeing you more around the forums. Please feel free to ask questions anytime! Enjoy your homeschooling journey.
    Janet
    enjoying homeschooling and learning with my kids, using T4L and T4W
    blogging our homeschool experiences at The Learning Hourglass