need Eighth Grade Curriculum Kit for illinois
    jrentschler is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default need Eighth Grade Curriculum Kit for illinois

Hi everyone
    Im new to the group . I am looking for a Eighth Grade Curriculum Kit . My son is 14 and I need to get him into a homeschool program . He has been in trouble for truency and the judge order him to to go to school but still refuses to do so . It was suggested that we try homeschooling again . We did homeschooling last year for one semester but it was all online and all independent work . he had to log in on his own and do the work and submit it . sounds easy I know but that didnt work for us for he needs a more one on one . We are looking for a kit asap for we dont have much time for we have to get the ball rolling for we attend court next month and he could possible be facing time in juvenile for truency . does anyone know of any kits like that that the books and all in . We are not wanting any bible study with it either for the last online course had bible study .
    Thanks
    Jody

Robin is offline Senior Member

Default Re: need Eighth Grade Curriculum Kit for illinois

Hi, Jody - you are on the forum for the Time4Learning curriculum (www.time4learning.com). Most people here are using it or asking questions about using it. Is that something you'd be interested in? You can use the link I posted to find out more information.