Need help getting started!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By taylorstout
  • 1 Post By Hopwood04

Thread: Need help getting started!

taylorstout is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default Need help getting started!

We have a little guy, 7, who has behavior disorders and ADHD combined type. He's in a special school for kids with behavior disorders but I feel like he's getting worse. I just found out he has exposure to the HS kids on the bus going to and from school. You can imagine what's now coming out of his mouth! I'm trying to determine if I can homeschool him or not? I just don't know where to get started. Can I hear from success and/or failure of other parents with kids of similar needs? I feel a bit overwhelmed but am desperate to help him.
    antoinesmom likes this.

Hello there,
    I am new here also and I have five children, three that I have decided to homeschool. Until the school that we are using as our core starts, in October, we are using time4learning as our core and I am excited. Two of my three have bipolar along with ADHD and my other son has ADHD. I am confident a better structure than the public school can give them will help. All you should be concerned with other than the laws for your area is your confidence. If you are confident, then you will succeed. There will always be challenges but with support and confidence you will make it through it. Only you can determine what is best for your son though, never let someone tell you what is best for him, you are his mother, you know what is best.

Hopwood04 is offline Junior Member Newbie

You need to order the audio course "Total Transformation" This course is amazing! It deals with ADHD kids. I think you would benefit from it greatly. If you order the program, they will have you pay for it in 3 payments but if you send them back a fully answered questionaire within 6 months of ordering, they will refund your money and let you keep the course. Child Behavior Modification Program for Defiant Children and Teens

Note: I am not affiliated with this program and I do not receive any compensation for referring anyone to this link. I have used this program as a concerned parent and recommend it.
    antoinesmom likes this.