New to Forum....from Southern Illinois
    BBBroom4more is offline Junior Member Newbie

Default New to Forum....from Southern Illinois

Recent to Time 4 Learning.... Looking to meet with other Homeschool families to go on field trips with... We live close to St, Louis... Look forward to meeting you!!

Unregistered Guest

I'm pulling my son out of school tomorrow and starting to homeschool him. I live btween springfield IL and St. Louis. I would love to meet other homeschooling families and possibly plan a field trip for the kids.
    Jennifer

Chance99 Guest

Red face From Southern, Illinois...close to St. Louis

Quote Originally Posted by BBBroom4more View Post
    Recent to Time 4 Learning.... Looking to meet with other Homeschool families to go on field trips with... We live close to St, Louis... Look forward to meeting you!!
    Hi!! I am still also learning alot of in and outs, but love Time4learning, and all the experiences my children and I are learning together!! I found a St. Louis group that also accepts Illinois families!!! The group has so much to offer!! Our family also like to make fieldtrip days, and enjoy meeting new friends!!! If interested in meeting or more information on St. Louis group, get ahold of me!! Look forward to meeting new faces, and becoming friends!!

Unregistered Guest

Default moving to same area in a few weeks...would love to meet other parents that homeschool

Hi!! My kids and I are going to be moving to the same area as described in this thread (about 15 miles outside of St. Louis in IL). I have an 8 year old and 4 year old and would love to meet other homeschooling parents and families and set up field trips and outings!!