new to homeschooling ,mchenry county

Default new to homeschooling ,mchenry county

Im looking for help and advice we live in the Harvard IL area in McHenry county.we are new to this area and would like to meet new friends .i have a 10 yr old son he has moved away from his friends and looking to meet new ones his age .we are a catholic family but we are not real religious,but we are a close family . we have decided to home school because we think its best for our son at this time .i hope to meet some family's to help Jake in his new journey .thanks for any help or advice!!!!!

Unregistered Guest

Default New to the area too

Hello!
    My family just moved to Lakemoor from North Carolina. My son Logan is 15, a bit older than your son, but we are 7 years into our homeschool journey so if you ever want to hang out, we'd love to.

Andrea

Unregistered Guest

Default Re: new to homeschooling ,mchenry county

Welcome to the area! Sky High Volleyball in Crystal Lake offers classes weekday and weekend for 1st graders-8th graders. Programs range from starter programs, club sports, open gym and more. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me in the office at 815-356-0006. You can also visit our website Sky High Volleyball
    Volleyball is a great way to meet new people and get great exercise.